Wedding Invitations & Paper

The best paper flower creations, just gorgeous, in your wedding colours !

I just received a bunch of paper flower creations for our upcoming wedding in Cabo and they are so amazing, I had to share them with other brides to be! I ordered them through Chantal Laroque's online shop at www.etsycom, called "Dragonfly Expressions". She was wonderful to work with and very professional. I picked out the designs from her website and even sent her pictures of real flower corsages that I liked for my Mom and Mother-in-law to be and she ran with it from there. She sent them cross country to me in Victoria, BC and they arrived well in advance of our wedding day. While the pictures look nice, they are even better in person! I am getting real flowers too, but these are a wonderful addition to those (and budget friendly) and are also nice keepsakes for our guests. I can also bring them down to Cabo with me and not have to worry about customs issues that real flowers would create. I will try to attach some pictures of my flowers so you can see what a great job Chantal did for me. I can't wait to incorporate these into our wedding!! Jane

Re: The best paper flower creations, just gorgeous, in your wedding colours !

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards