Attire & Accessories Forum

David's Bridal dress from 11 years ago

My sister-in-law was married in 2003. She bought the dress in 2002. She sold the dress in a garage sale during a time that they really needed extra money, but she has regretted it ever since. I thought it would be cool to try to find one again... I know it is a long shot, but you never know. I know she bought it at David's Bridal but I don't know the style or name. If I took a picture into David's Bridal, would they be able to tell me? I don't know if they have any archives like that or not.

Re: David's Bridal dress from 11 years ago

• I highly doubt they would. But more importantly, I wouldn't want a dress that wasn't the one I wore. The only reason it's sentimental is because it's the one you actually wore. 

• that's true, but at this point, I think she'd be happy to have it at all.
  • do you have a picture of the dress you can post up here so we can see if someone on the knot can locate it
  • I'd say it's worth a shot to take it in actually. I work for DB and a couple of people at my store have been there that long. If nothing else they might be able to find someone in their district who has been there long enough. But I'd say the odds of you being able to get one are a long shot.
  • I have a db dress for about that long ago. Post picture-I might be able to help you out!!!
  • Have you looked on or preownedweddingdresses.com? There are lots of old wedding dresses from Davids Bridal on there. Some dresses are up to 30 years old!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards