Wedding Reception Forum

Eagle Vale, Fairport, NY

Anyone planned or been to a reception at Eagle Vale in Fairport, NY?  It's one of the places we're considering, but the only one I can't seem to find many reviews on.

Re: Eagle Vale, Fairport, NY

• Try your local board there to the left. 
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • You might want to also post this on your Local Wedding Board for Upstate NY (to the left).  
    This is an international board.  Good luck.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_eagle-vale-fairport-ny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:3ef2fcd2-ff75-4aaf-bdba-1b4da64f750bPost:a661d2cf-6320-4ad9-a307-2cbd87962e9e">Re: Eagle Vale, Fairport, NY</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try your local board there to the left. 
    Posted by kmbryant2413[/QUOTE]
    You're always one step ahead of me km!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_eagle-vale-fairport-ny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:3ef2fcd2-ff75-4aaf-bdba-1b4da64f750bPost:ff469d03-d482-4183-97bb-ea42bf8c8ddd">Re: Eagle Vale, Fairport, NY</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eagle Vale, Fairport, NY : You're always one step ahead of me km!!
    Posted by Knot Irene[/QUOTE]

<div>;P</div>
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Thanks!  Thought I was in my local one.
  • This was a terrible experience overall!

My $50 cake topper was thrown away by the wedding coordinator.

Mother-in-laws heirloom cake cutter is still missing.... and they have not reimbursed us for this.

My bridesmaid had her WALLET STOLEN from the bridal suite.

During our cake cutting there was:
    No Plate
    No Forks
    No Napkins

During dinner I was approached by the wedding coordinator to discuss billing of an additional unexpected vendors dinner.

My guest only had negative comments about the PRIME RIB: overly fatty, chewy, and inconsistent in proportion and size.

I do not feel Eagle Vale provided the experience I was looking for, especially given its reputation.  My husband and I felt more like guests than a Bride and Groom.

• Did you bother reading the rest of the thread, goalie35?

• RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This facility is filled with unprofessional and untrainded staff!

Wedding coordinator threw out my Gumpaste flower cake topper worth $50.  They refuse to reimburse for this.

Mother-in-laws heirloom cake cutter is still missing.

My bridesmaid had her WALLET STOLEN from the bridal suite.  After doing a little research I found a wedding a week before mine had the same experience!!!!!

During our cake cutting there was:

No Plate

No Forks

No Napkins

Also, cake was served to my guest without a fork.  My guest asked for a refill on coffee and were tokd to "Drink Decaf" because hey weren't making more coffee.  There was 30mintes left in  my recption, plenty of time.

During dinner I was approached by the wedding coordinator to discuss billing of an additional unexpected vendors dinner. 

My guest only had negative comments about the PRIME RIB: overly fatty, chewy, and inconsistent in proportion and size.

I do not feel Eagle Vale provided the experience I was looking for, especially given its reputation. My husband and I felt more like guests than a Bride and Groom.

Brides this staff spends  more time DENYING the problems and/or making excses rather than fixing the problems and owning up to their faults.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards