New Jersey - South

Moorestown Community House

I'm heading to the Moorestown Community House today for my tour and I'm really excited. I love the venue in photos, but I'm wondering if anyone visited or had their wedding there? Here are a few questions?
  • What is the surrounding area like?
  • Are there grounds to take photos?
  • Backup rain plan for ceremony?
  • If you used the venue, which Caterer did you use and what did it include? (I am looking for a caterer around 80-90 pp)

Thank you!

Re: Moorestown Community House

• I'm heading to the Moorestown Community House today for my tour and I'm really excited. I love the venue in photos, but I'm wondering if anyone visited or had their wedding there? Here are a few questions?

• What is the surrounding area like?
    • Are there grounds to take photos?
    • Backup rain plan for ceremony?
    • If you used the venue, which Caterer did you use and what did it include? (I am looking for a caterer around 80-90 pp)

Thank you!

</~root~>
  • My wedding is there in June 2014. The grounds are very pretty for pictures. We were worried about rain or it being to hot for an outside ceremony, so we decided to have our ceremony in a church. If you have it at the community house and it rains the ceremony would have to be in the ballroom. We are using antony and Cleopatra caterers and I love them! Anthony will work with you to get a package that you are comfortable with.
    Mr&Mrs 6-6-14
  • I'm considering iMCH as a venue but I'm concerned about the proximity of the ceremony area to the street. I can't tell if there would be traffic noise, people nearby, etc. Any ideas?
  • We considered there and met with Sensation Hosts.  We LOVED them, amazing menu, friendly,  and seemed to not be able to do enough. 
  • My friend got married there and it was nice to take pictures outside with the community house as the backdrop. Also she used sensational host catering-- she said they were really easy to work with. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards