Georgia-Atlanta

Amazingly gorgeous and cheap wedding venue in Forsyth, Ga.

Okay ladies, I just booked my ceremony and reception site with a place called River Forest. It is in Forsyth, Ga. It is a Clubhouse for a little golf community. They only accomodate around 150 guests comfortably but can accomodate more with tent rental. This place is amazingggggly gorgeous, just mind blowing. It's got the white columns out in the front, brick home style. Chandeleirs, just everything. The best part is (hold on to your seats now), it is only a $200. ceremony fee, which includes one hour day before rehearsal and one hour for actual ceremony. And a 4 hour reception fee of only $300. I feel like I just hit the jackpot. They do set up, take down, tables included, table clothes, chairs (and not the plastic ones), china and glasses (again, not the plastic ones).... So, if anyone is looking for somewhere really nice and really affordable, check this place out. I have all the info also that she sent me via email so if anyone would like me to forward that info over to them, just let me know.Here's the link if anyone wants to check it outhttp://www.riverforest.info/index.htm

Re: Amazingly gorgeous and cheap wedding venue in Forsyth, Ga.

• nurserhondanurserhonda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please email me the info. We are very interested. We know just where it is....about 5miles from where we live, but have never been in there. I have a friend who has and she says it is absolutely beautiful. Thanks! thegossetts1@yahoo.com
  • myboys04myboys04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this is late, but can you email me at mrsmdp@gmail.com Thanks.
  • edited December 2011
    could you please forward the information to me at scarletpixie@hotmail.com Thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    Could you please forward the information over to me. ginajholcombe@yahoo.com
  • karalonegakaralonega member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is not far from me in McDonough.  Please send me the information at karandpau@aol.com. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey!!Could you please email me the information at:monloben@yahoo.comThank You!!
  • edited December 2011
    Me too please!! mandy.bryant@yahoo.com Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Me too please!! mandy.bryant@yahoo.com
  • twraneshtwranesh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kristy - could you send me the info please?twranesh@hotmail.comthanks so much - it looks fabulous!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • theresacoletheresacole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    May I have info forwarded to me. theresadcole@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Hey could you send the info to griffin_ashl05@hotmail.com.Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    I would be interested in the info! From the website it looks beautiful. My email is morenabella4@gmail.com.  Thanks!Sitaro
  • resacup78resacup78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kristy, Thanks for the great info! What a great deal. Please send to me at shamrock.alumni@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    hi can you email me the info please! trying to help a friend out! tiffanyrclowers@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011

Me too! Please send to smith_nina@yahoo.com

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_amazingly-gorgeous-cheap-wedding-venue-forsyth-ga?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:10271950Post:10271950">Amazingly gorgeous and cheap wedding venue in Forsyth, Ga.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay ladies, I just booked my ceremony and reception site with a place called River Forest. It is in Forsyth, Ga. It is a Clubhouse for a little golf community. They only accomodate around 150 guests comfortably but can accomodate more with tent rental. This place is amazingggggly gorgeous, just mind blowing. It's got the white columns out in the front, brick home style. Chandeleirs, just everything. The best part is (hold on to your seats now), it is only a $200. ceremony fee, which includes one hour day before rehearsal and one hour for actual ceremony. And a 4 hour reception fee of only $300. I feel like I just hit the jackpot. They do set up, take down, tables included, table clothes, chairs (and not the plastic ones), china and glasses (again, not the plastic ones).... So, if anyone is looking for somewhere really nice and really affordable, check this place out. I have all the info also that she sent me via email so if anyone would like me to forward that info over to them, just let me know.Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out <a href="http://www.riverforest.info/index.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.riverforest.info/index.htm</a>
    Posted by KristyNicole2008[/QUOTE]

Could you please forward me the information also?
    keyk86@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!
  • Does anyone here have this info still readily available?? 
  • edited June 2013

It is absolutely breathtaking I think I'm in love! Too bad I already have my venue and invitations! :-(

*~Real Heroes Don't Wear Capes; They Wear Dog Tags~*
  • Does anyone still have this information? If so can you please send it to traderbrownwedding@gmail.com :)
  • innerpeace399@gmail.com thank you
  • If anyone has the info mentioned above will you please forward to me as well.
    kmint25@gmail.com
  • Can you pls send me some more info. shelbylane8@gmail.com

thanks!
  • Hey would you mind sending the info to me at kelseybrookeallen@yahoo.com !! Thank you!!
  • Can you send me the info at owusudanielswedding@outlook.com? Thanks!
  • I would like that information too for my daughter . daddy32701@aol.com thanks for the info.
  • could you please send me the info to ninanicolosi@gmail.com
  • Can you please send me the info for that amazing venue. sherriabyrd@gmail.com

Thank You

• Does anyone have the info for the above? Could you please send it to treasure.fay@gmail.com
  • Can you please also send this information to me? mwondracek@yahoo.com. Thank you!!
  • if this info is still available i would love to have it! :)cfa840@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards