Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Not a full reception ... where to have it!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I live in Germany and my husband and I got married in Denmark in September.  We will be having a party next August in Pittsburgh to see my family and celebrate together.  Since the party will be almost a year after our wedding, it will in no way be a full reception with all the bells and whistles ... It will be more of a family reunion with a cookie table, delicious cake and I get to wear my wedding dress again.  We want a location where we can choose the catering and somewhere north of Pittsburgh (Wexford, Sewickley, Cranberry, Gibsonia and around that area).  Or if you have suggestions of a great restaurant, I'll be looking into that as well because everything is provided.  We are not dropping more than $5,000 on a party for 100 people ... it's not in the budget and we're not asking for gifts.  

any ideas would be helpful!  Thank you!!!

Re: Not a full reception ... where to have it!!!!!

• steff308steff308 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2014
    Try Cranberry Highlands Golf Course.
  • Try the Atrium in Prospect! They include food and decorations and their packages start at $36/person.
  • Maybe the Lodge at North Park?  Rental is reasonable, and you could choose your own caterer.  If you're looking for the family reunion vibe, you could do barbecue or something similar...
    image 108 invited.
    image 95 will be celebrating with us.
    image 13 will be there in spirit...
    (including the uninvited cousins who
    RSVP-ed and then cancelled after 
    realizing that it wasn't a great time
    to travel to our city....) 
    image 0 are keeping us guessing!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards