Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party...

Okay, so my sister just made reservations for my bachelorette party to go to a restaurant I've always wanted to try, downtown Cincinnati! (Nada, if you're familiar with the area). I'm so excited. She said she has 4 different bars set up for us to go to afterwards. It's going to be Jan. 11- so there will most likely be snow. I'm a dressy but casual also type of girl. I haven't no idea what I should wear. I normally would wear a dress, but I think it'll be TOO cold! That leaves me to think, jeans, boots & a sweater. What do you ladies think?

Re: Bachelorette Party...

• If that fits the resturant, then your good. But what about a cute sweater dress, leggings or thick thights and some riding boots that have little or no heel?
  • I like the tights and boots idea from Erikan73.  If it is really cold, you can do tights under leggings, and still look beautiful.
  • Okay! Sounds good ladies! That would be good for walking around too!
  • I went to a similar type of bachelorette party last weekend. A couple of girls were in dresses with leggings/tights and several were in jeans/skinny jeans with cute tops and heels or boots.I think both are good options.
  • Just wear whatever you would normally wear if you were going out with girlfriends in the winter. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I love Nada! I went with some girlfriends over the summer. Since you are the guest of honor, I would try to dress it up a bit! A cute dress and tights? Or some skinny black pants/jeans and a flowy going out top! I think it's a sign of respect and appreciation if you get a little more dressed up than you usually would. Enjoy!
  • It's on Saturday! Woo!!! We're actually going to to be going to McCormick & Schmick's Seafood. We ended up getting a lot more RSVP's than we expected so Nada didn't have a big enough spot for us. I went to express last weekend with a friend and got a cute sleeveless top ( deep blue ), I'm going to wear a long necklace, skinny jeans and little bottie wedges along with my leather jacket! Should be really cute for a night out! I'm SO excited :-)  
  • Okay, so my sister just made reservations for my bachelorette party to go to a restaurant I've always wanted to try, downtown Cincinnati! (Nada, if you're familiar with the area). I'm so excited. She said she has 4 different bars set up for us to go to afterwards. It's going to be Jan. 11- so there will most likely be snow. I'm a dressy but casual also type of girl. I haven't no idea what I should wear. I normally would wear a dress, but I think it'll be TOO cold! That leaves me to think, jeans, boots & a sweater. What do you ladies think?

@rmuller89

Our parties are the same night!!

• hlvonb said:
    Okay, so my sister just made reservations for my bachelorette party to go to a restaurant I've always wanted to try, downtown Cincinnati! (Nada, if you're familiar with the area). I'm so excited. She said she has 4 different bars set up for us to go to afterwards. It's going to be Jan. 11- so there will most likely be snow. I'm a dressy but casual also type of girl. I haven't no idea what I should wear. I normally would wear a dress, but I think it'll be TOO cold! That leaves me to think, jeans, boots & a sweater. What do you ladies think?

@rmuller89

I hope you had fun! I had a BLAST!!!!!!
  • hlvonb said:

@rmuller89

I hope you had fun! I had a BLAST!!!!!!
    @rmuller89

I had an awesome time! I am glad you had a blast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards