New York-New York City

Need help in finding NYC venue!!!

Hi all,
I'm trying to pick a spot in NYC/Brooklyn area to have my wedding. I've seen a lot of places, but nothing has really clicked for me. 
(e.g., Studio Sq, Hudson Hotel, Central Park Boathouse, Riverpark NYC, Midtown Loft, Giando on the Water, Lighthouse, Manhattan Penthouse..)
I really want something unique, romantic, inside/outside option, and would be nice if there was an NYC view...and of course reasonably priced. Really need some help!!

Re: Need help in finding NYC venue!!!

• Indoor-outdoor options in Manhattan are tough.  Have you looked at Battery Gardens, Tribeca Rooftop and the Eventi Hotel?  How many guests will you have?  The Eventi Hotel was our second choice but we decided to have a slightly smaller wedding and booked at a smaller venue.
  • Thanks for your reply! No, I haven't checked, but I have heard of those places. Thank you!! What did you ultimately go with for your wedding?
  • Oh, and sorry - we are thinking around 150 guests. 
  • Stage 6 at Steiner Studios in Brooklyn, I still get compliments on my wedding 3 years later!
  • Thanks for your reply! No, I haven't checked, but I have heard of those places. Thank you!! What did you ultimately go with for your wedding?
    We ultimately decided on the Skylark.  We will have 85 guests, which is the max they can hold for a seated dinner and dancing reception.  I did really like the Eventi though.  There's an option to do the ceremony and cocktail hour on the roof outdoors and then you would have your reception in the ballroom.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards