Ohio-Cleveland

Bridal Shower

Does anyone have any recommendations for a bridal shower on the west side? I was leaning towards a restaurant but something with a reasonable price...

Re: Bridal Shower

• Tree House Gallery and Tea Room in Avon along Detroit road is absolutely darling and their food is outstanding. My mom and I meet there for lunch often and everything we've tried - from flat breads to salads and soups to entrees is delicious. Their staff is very helpful and friendly too. 

My own shower was at Clementine's in Olmsted Falls...not as much west as it is south, but they have a nice back room that was private and cozy. Again, great food at a reasonable price. Our two severs helped set up, bring gifts to the car and everything in between. It was a really nice space for a shower, definitely worth checking out. 
  • My mom hosted mine at Massimos da Milano on West 25th. I think it was $15/person for their buffet? It was nice... Another option is Stancatos in Parma. I think they're about the same price at $15/person. They've recently done renovations that are very pretty or I would have persuaded my mom to go there instead of Massimos.
  • My mom hosted mine at Massimos da Milano on West 25th. I think it was $15/person for their buffet? It was nice... Another option is Stancatos in Parma. I think they're about the same price at $15/person. They've recently done renovations that are very pretty or I would have persuaded my mom to go there instead of Massimos.
  • Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards