Flowers

calla lily compliment

Hello everyone,

I am having Calla Lillies for my bouquet and callas for each of my 7 bridesmaids (all artificial).  Each bridesmaid will just have one calla with ribbon wrapped around the stem.  I also am on a tight budget so I am not keen on using callas to decorate the pews because we are having a 300 person wedding.  Do you have any suggestions for complimentary flowers? Thanks,
Amanda

Re: calla lily compliment

• Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Do you mean complimentary flowers you can use for the pews?

If so, pew decorations are optional, so you could just skip them altogether and use the money elsewhere.  Or you could just decorate every 2cd or 3rd pew, or do the front, middle, and back pews only (6 total).  

If you really want pew decorations, you could do mostly greenery, with pretty much any elegant looking flower that is the same color as the calla lilies you are using.  

If you are using artificial flowers, then you have a lot of choices.  Maybe Asian lilies, tulips, roses, gardenia, magnolia, freesia, orchids, ranunculas, dahlias, or alstromerias (Peruvian lilies).

• Toaster4JCToaster4JC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all of your input!  I will keep those flowers in mind as I start looking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards