Chit Chat
Options

IP sweep FTW!

Can we get a petition going for a Knot God IP address scan??

The sudden onslaught of first time posters - some of whom have been members for 2 years, yet no posts until coming out of the wood work to blast etiquette in general and champion HM registries - can't all be different individual people…can they??

Either that or Honeyfund must have seasonal help trying to drum up the easily influenced to beef up their fee collections. You think they get paid in dolphin swims and moonlight dinners?? Minus 7% of course…

I'm Photokitty and I don't suffer from multiple personality disorder on TK - even when I really want someone to agree with me!
:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

Re: IP sweep FTW!

• Options
    A.freaking.men! This is insane. There are a bazillion new posters, who allegedly have been members for a year or more, who have NO posts until recently and then it's all MUD (or at least drama and BS).
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    Totally not what I thought this thread would be. I was trying to figure out what regs were missing today and in what numbers.

Regardless, I do agree with @photokitty that the influx of regs seems suspect.
  • Options
    Am I considered a non-newbie yet?
  • Options
    WORD.

I think your cool @Jennycolada

Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree!!!

• Options
    Yes, please!  This can't be real.

What exactly is MUD?  I get it in context (like trolling) but what does it stand for?

^^ And this is why I'm not exactly a newb but still feel like I don't get everything.  The acronyms just never stop.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Oh wait.  Could it be Made Up Drama?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Or, dare I suggest, similar to the Pinning My Non-Existent Wedding, they signed up long before getting engaged? The same crowd would have those kinds of issues.

Or trolls.

• Options
    I was wondering the same thing about the posters.  One thread I just KNEW it was someone that posted here a few months back then went silent but when I clicked on the name, it said 2009.  I was assuming that she didn't want us to know that her plans had changed and made a new account. So yeah, I was wrong.

• Options
    FWIW, I signed up in 2006 when my sister got engaged. I think I was looking at dresses or something and I hit a point where it required me to start an account. I promptly forgot about it and then came back when I got engaged a few months ago.

I like to think I am not a troll, but I don't feel like it is deceptive that I have had an account for a zillion years. Thanks for having me, I hope you let me stay!
  • Options
    Yeah I joined way before I knew there was a message board.
  • Options
    Yeah, you're chill like your nickname @jennycolada

jdluvr06 I get that, but you probably didn't start your first post off with name calling or bad advice over HM registries ;-p
    sarahufl and I don't think your troll =)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I made this account in 2012, but never knew about the forums. I made it because FI (then BF) and I were talking about getting engaged, so I was wondering about what it takes to have a wedding. 

Not sure if this means I'm a newbie for just joining the forums later after already having an account. I definitely lurked before posting.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • Options
    I think I joined 2 years ago, when my friend got engaged and told me about this site. I did not even know about the forums until after I was engaged and randomly found them while looking for venues, around October. I have noticed though, some ridiculousness by random posters who then seem to disappear.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards