Indiana
Options

in search of a rustic venue..HELP!

I am looking for a beautiful but cheap venue to hold my wedding and reeption at.  I would prefer a barn but other venues are ok...I'm willing to look at all of my options.  Any kind of help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Ashley

Re: in search of a rustic venue..HELP!

• Options
    Hey Ashley, 

If you're looking for cheap.. look into Butterfield Pavilion in Valpo. The outside is very shelter like, but the inside is very rustic and has the barn type feel. Also, look into sandy pines pavilion in Demotte, and a new location just opened up in Kouts Let me get back to you on the name. I think I have a brochure for it somewhere. 
  • Options
    We are doing the Heritage House in Brown County. It has a beautiful barn that is only $1500 to rent in the middle of October (high wedding season & high vacation season for BC). We added two nights at the vacation home that the barn is located at and are paying $2000 all together. There is also another barn there at the Artists' Retreat vacation home that can be rented for parties as well. I believe it was $1200!
  • Options
    If those are out of your budget, try Brown Co. Weddings. They have so nice, rustic and inexpensive packages that take care of EVERYTHING. The only issue is that it's for small weddings, 80 people or less.
  • Options
    The Story Inn in Story, IN (near Nashville in Brown County) is a great rustic venue! I don't know what the pricing is like but I would definitely look into it. 
  • Options
    Hi Ashley,
    I'm not sure where in IN you're looking to hold your wedding, but I know of several options in the east central IN area.  Coffee Creek Ridge, Morgan Acres, Walhill Farms, Mustard Seed Gardens are all good barn venues, with prices and inclusive options ranging.  Unfortunately none of the venues are available for September/October when my fiance and I are getting married, but I do know (from following on Facebook) some of the availability for Morgan Acres has changed recently so you may have a shot!
    Good luck!
    Alisa 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards