New Jersey

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim

Anyone has used Marquis for your wedding? What was your experience?

Re: Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim

• I had a great meeting with Kim a few weeks ago and she seems very likely to work within your budget.  She is the first florist I have met with, and she seems great, but I have a feeling her prices are a bit higher than others in the area...
  • Yeah, i met with her and considered her. She was a wonderful person to work with in terms of setting up your vision. She's good about working in budgets and had some great ideas when I met with her. I'm going with another vendor because they are offering a similar package for a few hundred less.. but I will say that Kim was my second choice!
  • I booked with Kim. My dads cousin used to work with her and raved about her. I personally hate flowers and told her that from the beginning. She knew her stuff and made me feel comfortable about what I was getting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Thanks ladies! I met with Kim today and loved her! She is great! She knew exactly what I wanted and made great suggestions! I'm debating between her and another florist! Such hard decisions to make!
  • We decided to go with Kim! She is great, a little bit more than we wanted to spend but definitely worth it! I defiantly trusted her and I think that is important. The other place we were looking at was Avenue J Florist and I just didn't trust the florist. He still hasn't sent me an itemized list just told me everything would be 5,000!
  • I'm using Kim as well - while maybe a bit more expensive than others, she is so creative and definitely knows what she is talking about and doing. I trust her opinions and everyone I know who has used her loved her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards