Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Brides Jewelry

My dress is strapless with a sweetheart neckline, ivory with champagne sash and flower...... I'm not sure what type of jewelry to wear? I like the look of the floating ivory pearls with crystals but I'm not sure?? Thanks for suggestions/ideas! :) Jamie

Re: Brides Jewelry

• Options
    Do you have a picture of it?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    No, I don't have any pics of my dress! :(
  • Options
    Who is the designer and style number? Can you upload a stock photo? It's hard to say without actually seeing the dress. 
  • Options
    My dress was also ivory with a champagne sash. I purchased a bracelet, necklace and earrings from this Etsy shop. I also had her make an ankle bracelet with blue crystals as my "something blue". She was super easy to work with. I liked the necklace from one package and different earring backings and the bracelet from another set and she created my own thing. https://www.etsy.com/shop/alexandreasjewels
  • Options
    My dress is champagne/ivory and I'm wearing a very simple pearl necklace, statement earrings with pearls and swarovski crystals, and a bracelet that matches the earrings.

I'd need to see a picture of the dress to give better advice.
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    My dress was ivory with a champagne sash. I got my necklace and headband from Etsy. 

• Options
    vt&dt do you have a pic of your earrings? And where did you get them? I am looking for statement earrings with pearls & crystals.
  • Options
    These are mine - from Etsy.  I haven't received them yet, though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards