Pennsylvania-Central

Hair & Makeup near Lancaster, PA

Does anyone know of any salons that will come to your venue and not make you travel to them? As part of our wedding package we have use of a "special room" to get ready in. Thanks!

Re: Hair & Makeup near Lancaster, PA

• Downstreet Salon in Hershey will have stylists come out to you, but there is an extra charge. BOOK EARLY! I just booked for October 2014, and they already have that day booked between 2 weddings (including mine). I can't recommend Downstreet enough though. My mom has been going there for 10 plus years, and I go there anytime I'm in town since I live in DC and its cheaper to get my hair done at Downstreet.
  • Highly recommend Trish Solis of www.elegantxpressions.com Makeup by Trish.  She's amazing!
  • Shutterbug, I don't think your web address is correct. It takes me to a dress shop in South Dakota
  • clg1213clg1213 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2014
    I had a m/u lady (my mom's contact, not usually in central PA) , but will be using Beauty by Melissa for hair and she is coming to my venue. No review of my own yet, but she's seemed good in my research -- Melissa McHugh, 717-405-9529, missymchugh@comcast.net

editing to add she did a great job!  helped figure out a good choice for me and was kind, punctual, and friendly
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Shutterbug - I saw her in my research but she seems very expensive...? Have you used her?
  • Hair by Josi will go to your venue. I had her booked last year but then pushed our wedding back until this year. She seems very nice.
  • its www.elegantxpressions.net or www.patriciasolis.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards