Georgia-Atlanta

Florist

Does anyone have a florist that they love?  Getting married in Roswell in September.

Re: Florist

• Where in Roswell are you getting married?

My sister's wedding was at Founder's Hall. She used Magnolia Street Florals for her florist and we were really happy with them! They did a wonderful job on everyone's bouquets and everything looked great!

http://www.magnoliastreetfloral.com/

• Roswell River Landing.
  • I am getting married there in July and I too have been trying to figure out who to use for florals. Let me know if you find anyone good. I too recently looked at Magnolia Street and I am planning to meet with Carithers.
  • Friends have recently suggested Flowering Events (my office uses them often), and Unique Floral Expressions.  I haven't contacted either yet as i need to pin down my budget a little better first.
  • Budget is huge but most florists should be able to work within whatever you want to spend.

If you want an example, my sister spent about $1100 - $1200 for her floral.

This included: 6 bridesmaids bouquets, her bouquet, six groomsmen boutinieres, plus the grooms, boutinieres for 3 fathers, 3 grandfathers, and 3 ushers. Wrist corsages for three mothers and three grandmothers. Her toss bouquet was free, and I'm not sure if she had to pay for rose petals for the flowergirl or not. She used her bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces for 6 of the tables plus addiitonal bouquets for the remaining tables. She also got access to a wholesale (vendor only usually) floral shop and she bought some grapevine there for additional wedding decor for the front of the venue and the gazebo in the ceremony space. Her florist decorated the grapevine with some white hydrangeas and baby's breath.

• I am using Abby's Floral Designs based out of Suwannee, and Abby has been amazing! Prices are very reasonable too!
  • Friends have recently suggested Flowering Events (my office uses them often), and Unique Floral Expressions.  I haven't contacted either yet as i need to pin down my budget a little better first.
    I have done some research and I am not using Magnolia Florals like the person above said. Denise is really easy to work with and she will find a way to work with your budget. They came highly recommended plus she is within a mile of the Roswell River Landing so she said she wouldn't charge me for delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards