Illinois-Chicago

DJ Advice

You ladies have been so helpful before I thought I would ask for you advice again!

I am looking right now for a DJ for my June wedding and am down to three - does anyone have any experience with these vendors or other helpful advice? My fiance and are looking for a DJ that can keep the evening moving but is not too over the top, we are looking for someone more that blends into the background than stands out. 

Thanks!

Plan it Perfect

An Enchanted Evening

Windy City Mix 

Re: DJ Advice

• Don't know those, but we used Music by Design and they were awesome to work with and were classy
  • Don't know those, but we used Music by Design and they were awesome to work with and were classy
    Also using Music by Design! We saw them at a bridal show in the suburbs right after getting engaged, and compared to the other DJs in music note vests, they were just so buttoned up and professional. Really excited to use them, and they have great reviews on WeddingWire.
  • We used An Enchanted Evening and got a lot of compliments from friends about our DJ. We went with Larry and he kept the dance floor packed all night (they show you clips and you choose your top 3). Also, everyone on staff was really easy to work with and always responded promptly. We dealt with people in their Schaumburg office.
    Vacation
  • And regarding your concern about not standing out. He did a great job of getting the party moving in the beginning with intro, toasts, etc but after that stayed off the mic and just played music. Definitely didn't draw any attention to himself.
    Vacation
  • Thanks for all your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards