March 2014 Weddings

Bachlorette, activities.

I had a blast at my Bachlorette party! What fun stuff, if you remember did you do at your Bachlorette party?

Re: Bachlorette, activities.

• Mine isn't until march 1st!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine is next weekend, no idea what is in store. One of my local BM has it all planned. :)   One memorable bachelorette party I attended included a video question/answer session with the groom.  One BM asked groom questions that could have double meaning and video recorded the session. The BM then asked same question to bride and she then had to answer what she thought groom would say.  The BM then showed the video of groom's answers.  Def took some planning but was fun and funny to hear the questions and their responses.   Did trivia on bride and groom too.  
  • I have no clue when my bachelorette party is.  I've told my girls that I didn't want anything too crazy.  Dinner and drinks out.  I really want to go to Chickie & Pete's for their crab fries.  I also want to go to Tilted Kilt, just to say I was there.  But I haven't heard anything more about it.  I have a feeling that we'll probably do something small after the rehearsal dinner if nothing happens in the upcoming weeks. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • @soontobemrsbuccheri are you in theh Philly area? I've been to Chickie & Pete's many many times!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LisaA2014 said:

@soontobemrsbuccheri are you in theh Philly area? I've been to Chickie & Pete's many many times!

We are in the Mercer County Area. There is one in Bordentown that we frequent.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • LisaA2014LisaA2014 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2014
    Ahh I have been to that one once or twice! My fiancé coaches midget football and there's a lot of games in that area. We are in Camden county. Good luck with the storm tonight! Eta: stupid auto correct mistake
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine is in one month. Vegas baby! All of us (14 total) are flying out of separate cities to convene for absolute, total foolishness for three days. So ready!
  • One of my Bridesmaids and I drove to Nashville. We (6 of us) stayed at my Maid of Honor's house.
    Friday : cook dinner- Alfredo, wine, salad
    Play: cards against humanity
    Sleep
    Saturday: brunch at the diner down the street
    Cake, mimosas and lingerie
    Finish cards against humanity
    Art walk down town with free refreshments
    Dinner
    Bar hopping
    Sunday: Homemade pancakes, bacon, coffee
    Drive home

We had tons of fun!!!!
  • Mine isn't til March 1st and 2nd (was going to be a fri-sun, but I have Saturday classes this semester -_-) we're going to Columbus for the weekend, but they're keeping the activities a secret
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards