Illinois-Chicago

November Wedding Pictures

Hi everyone! Having an issue with wedding pictures for late November...the sunset is at 4:25 that day, and I don't think we'll be out of the ceremony location in enough time to take pictures outside. We're not totally sold on the idea of a first look, and since we can't count on the weather that day anyway I'm wondering if anyone knows of good places to take indoor pictures. The reception is in Orland Park and I would like to stay nearby if possible. Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Re: November Wedding Pictures

• I'm not sure about Orland Park but we had the same issue time wise with our wedding. We ended up taking pictures outside at night in front of a pretty library facade. If the weather isn't bad you could do pictures outside at night...they actually turn out really cool. Having an indoor back up is a good idea in case of the weather...sorry I can't help with locations!
    Vacation
  • Your photographer should have decent large flashes they can bounce, but I understand if you want sunlight pics. You will have to do first look pictures or get married in the afternoon instead of evening.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards