Connecticut

Looking for an AFFORDABLE ceremony & reception site within a half hour of New Haven area.

Hi All!

My fiance and I have decided on moving our wedding up to this summer (shooting for July 2014). Now we are in somewhat of a rush to find a nice but affordable venue. We're trying to keep it close to the New Haven area. Any suggestions?

Re: Looking for an AFFORDABLE ceremony & reception site within a half hour of New Haven area.

• We're using Oronoque Country Club in Stratford if that is close enough for you.
  • Thanks for the recommendations, I will look into those venues :)
  • We're using Anthony's Ocean View. We chose a Sat night date in June so it's pricey but I think it's affordable depending on date/ time of year
  • We looked into the Country House in East Haven and we loved it.  The venue is very pretty and they made us lunch to take home and we are still talking about how good that was. We decided on Inn at Middletown but it was a very close race. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We also got married at Oronoque Country Club last May and it was amazing~
  • Thank you all for the suggestions! We have found our venue and placed our deposit. We decided on Fantasia in North Haven. It is by far the most affordable venue that we looked into and are very happy with our choice. We're also excited that we were able to get a Saturday evening in July!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards