California-San Diego

San Diego Videographer

Does anyone know of any affordable videographers in San Diego?  We are looking for someone under 2k, and would like a short highlight film (around 5 minutes) along with our footage.  We can't increase our budget in this area, so if we are expecting too much for the price we may have to cut it out of the wedding.  I have no clue what these services usually run so I am hoping we can find someone who does quality work :)

Re: San Diego Videographer

• I am in the market too.  I think it really depends on what you want in the package, no first hand recommendations.. hope someone will reply to help us both! :)
  • The videographers that I really liked were all above 2k so we ended up cutting it out altogether because we simply ran out of money for the wedding and like you, couldn't up our budget. There's people who do it for less but I wasn't impressed with the style/quality we found in that price point. It wasn't worth it to us to pay 2k for something we weren't in love with.
  • My husband and I just got married in November and we booked Dinela Photography - they did both our photos and video for under $2K. They were our favorite vendor (aside from our florist) and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Miralem and Dinela were incredible to work with and even people in my wedding party commented on how awesome they were. 

Give them a call. Tell them that Courtney and Chet sent you!

Let me know if you have any other questions - we did our whole wedding on a budget and really did a ton of research!
  • Thank you!  I will reach out to them.  Who was your florist?  We already have our venue, caterer, dj, photographer, and officiant booked so I think we just have the videographer and florist left.  Thank you :)
  • We used Organic Flora - and I honestly can't say enough good things about them either. Leela and Val were so incredible to work with and they really listened to my vision and made it even better than I could have ever imagined. I have been in weddings where the bouquets were kind of flimsy and fell apart before the night was over, but mine were solid - full of really gorgeous ALIVE flowers. Leela dried my bouquet for me after the wedding and a week later it was still not completely dead. 

Also, my husbands mother passed away 6 years ago. After our wedding reception was over, Leela and Val took the flowers that were left over and not taken by guests and took it upon themselves to create arrangements that could be left on my MIL's grave. This was something that we didn't ask them to do, they just did it. They are two people that care very much about their clients and I would recommend them to anyone.

Tell them Courtney and Chet sent you - they will take good care of you! :)
  • They were also very willing to work within our budget and they were awesome about coming up with options that would work with our price range, but that still gave the feel that I wanted. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards