Getting in Shape

Bridal Health Coaching **looking for a little help!**

Hi Everyone! I'm a June 2014 bride and I am also just starting a business as a health coach. 

I plan to offer bridal health coaching where I will work 1:1 with brides to get them in great shape for the wedding. We will focus on healthy nutrition and exercise to look their best, but also work on handling stress and self-care during this eventful time of their life. 

I'm looking for brides to give me feedback on what they need help with (in terms of health/wellness/fitness/mental…)?

What are your goals?
What are your struggles?
How do you FEEL?  (honestly describe your emotions)
What could a coach help you with?
What do you WISH would be different during this time?

I know none of you know me, but you can check out my Facebook page if you want to know more about me www.facebook.com/laurawellness coach
Please shoot me an email with some of your thoughts! I promise I WILL NOT share your email with anyone and WILL NOT SPAM you with any offers or anything else. My email address is: Laura.rieckmann@gmail.com

THANK YOU!!! xoxo
Laura

Re: Bridal Health Coaching **looking for a little help!**

• hlvonbhlvonb member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited February 2014
    rieckl76 said:
    Hi Everyone! I'm a June 2014 bride and I am also just starting a business as a health coach. 

I plan to offer bridal health coaching where I will work 1:1 with brides to get them in great shape for the wedding. We will focus on healthy nutrition and exercise to look their best, but also work on handling stress and self-care during this eventful time of their life. 

I'm looking for brides to give me feedback on what they need help with (in terms of health/wellness/fitness/mental…)?

What are your goals?
    What are your struggles?
    How do you FEEL?  (honestly describe your emotions)
    What could a coach help you with?
    What do you WISH would be different during this time?

I know none of you know me, but you can check out my Facebook page if you want to know more about me www.facebook.com/laurawellness coach
    Please shoot me an email with some of your thoughts! I promise I WILL NOT share your email with anyone and WILL NOT SPAM you with any offers or anything else. My email address is: Laura.rieckmann@gmail.com

THANK YOU!!! xoxo
    Laura
    @rieckl76

You can't advertise here.

• rieckl76rieckl76 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2014
    @hlvonb Well I'm not really advertising. I'm not selling or charing anything, I was just looking for some input, more like research. I'm a bride too! Just looking for opinions from real brides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards