Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Limos

Does anyone know of a good limo service in the Dallas/Frisco area? We are going to need them for most of the day and was wondering if any of the limo companies offer good deals on 6+ hours of service. 

Re: Limos

• Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

The service that we used, Blue Diamond Limos of Texas, didn't require an hourly minimum like many other transportation companies do. Even without that, they still offered us a discount since we rented more than one vehicle. I would imagine that any company would offer some kind of discount if you are using the car/limo for a span of 6 hours. I recommend getting a few quotes (without asking for a discount--see what they quote you) then going back and re-negotiating based off the other quotes you receive.
    Will you be using the limo for 6 hours non-stop? Will it just be one vehicle?

• Options
    Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I talked to an amazing woman at Choice Luxury Limo for my 10/1/11 wedding, who honored a price they quoted on limos.com. She was so knowledgable and made me feel very secure that my wedding day would go smoothly.

Not sure if anybody else has used them?

I got a white stretch lincoln navigator (seats 14) for $125 hour. And that comes with champagne and a red carpet! Depending on the time of year, some places won't discount, because they will book up anyways. But, go to limos.com because at least you might have something to negotiate with. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I need to book mine (I know...procrastination) but mine is located in Southlake. I'm not sure if they will come that way or not (I believe they will) GG limosuine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards