Chit Chat

Let it go

This is one of our local weathermen that has gone viral over this. Not going to lie, it's pretty sweet lol http://www.buzzfeed.com/maycie/an-ohio-news-anchor-performed-a-cover-of-let-it-go-from-froz?s=mobile

Re: Let it go

• Yes you should lol I took my daughter to see it and loved it!
  • Awesome!  A couple of my friends and I are also planning to see Aladdin on Broadway pretty soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• I made DH promise to let me rent it on Red Box as soon as it comes out.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • @JCBride2014 - BF and I have seen both Frozen and Lego Movie - I liked Frozen better and BF liked Lego . . . . . we had a 'serious' debate over why. We are also very mature grown-up adults.
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• This is one of our local weathermen that has gone viral over this. Not going to lie, it's pretty sweet lol http://www.buzzfeed.com/maycie/an-ohio-news-anchor-performed-a-cover-of-let-it-go-from-froz?s=mobile

We're from the same area!!! That is one of my local weather men!
  • @jcbride2014- we saw the Lego movie last week and we loved it! We sang the main song "everything is awesome" all weekend. In fact I'm gonna start singing it right now. We are also mature adults LOl. Obvi.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• We're from the same area!!! That is one of my local weather men!

Awesome!!! We live in a pretty great area :) and his Friday dance parties are the best too!
  • Thank you for sharing! I loved it! Definitely going up on face book!
  • I have been singing "Everything is Awesome" for a week.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I really should watch Frozen.

ETA: I just asked Fi if he wants to go see it tomorrow, and he replied that he'd rather see the Lego movie.  We are, obviously, very mature grown-up adults.
    BF and I had this same exchange yesterday! It was my turn to pick so we got to see Frozen, but Lego movie is up next! :)

• We're from the same area!!! That is one of my local weather men! Awesome!!! We live in a pretty great area :) and his Friday dance parties are the best too! Hi dance party Fridays are always fun! And yes we live in a great area.

• We're from the same area!!! That is one of my local weather men! Awesome!!! We live in a pretty great area :) and his Friday dance parties are the best too! Hi dance party Fridays are always fun! And yes we live in a great area.
  • FI and I still need to go see Lego Movie :) But Frozen was BEAUTIFUL I love it... 
    Anniversary
  • I feel so out of the loop anyone talks about movies. I haven't been to a theater in a really long time (I can't sit through movies, I have to get up to pee every 5 minutes even if I don't eat or drink anything), and end up waiting until movies are On Demand before seeing them. I do want to see both "Frozen" and the Lego one, though!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• I LOVE FROZEN!!!! I was whining a week ago because I really want it, but it doesn't come out until March 19 or somewhere around there - and the theatres here are not showing it anymore!

image   image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards