Pennsylvania-Central

Videographer in Central PA

Hello Brides! I was wondering if anyone has used or are planning to use Valley Visions Videography?

They were suggested to me on the Pittsburgh Board and no one has used them.  So I was hoping someone can give me some good recommendations!

Thank You!
Ashley

Re: Videographer in Central PA

• edited December 2011
    I have not, but I just booked an awesome videographer, and she's fantastic... I'm in York though, but if you'd like her information, let me know.
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't either but I cannot say enough good things about Sugar Leaf Films.  Heather and Ben are fantastic and extremely professional!  Best Wishes!
  • edited December 2011
    Sugar Leaf is actually who I was going to recommend as well.
  • BeckyBevillBeckyBevill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I spoke with Darlene at Crystal Clear Videography and am considering hiring her. She has decent prices compared to other videographers. You have to decide what you want from your video..if you want just edited raw footage or a dvd, like a short movie, of your wedding. You can also save money by just having the ceremony videotaped. Darlene has 21 years of experience. I already spoke with a few videographers and they sent examples of their work.. I'm so glad I started asking for this, because i could have a family member video and edit better than they did! Good luck in your search :)
  • cookie2006cookie2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you're from, but Heck's Videography and Fine Photography is good.  He's out of Altoona, but goes from Pittsburgh to State College and probably further.  He's got over 25 yrs under his belt.
  • edited December 2011
    Actually, crap.... it was not Sugar Leaf I was going to recommend-- I had a rude response and very unprofessional experience with them.  I was going to recommend Birdhouse Productions-- Natalie is absolutely fantastic!!
  • Yes, I agree, Mb2712's experience was rare and unprofessional. After finding out that her date was in-between two very busy back to back to back weddings - we were not sure we could film her wedding and still give her the quality of film that every bride deserves. 

So we emailed another company to see if they were available for the date and instead of emailing the company directly -we accidentally emailed the bride (very, very unprofessional) but in our defense - we were just trying to find someone that we could recommend them to without the finding out they were booked to and had to continue to spend hours/days looking because we all know that brides are limited on time. 

So we apologize once again mb2712 for your experience and are glad to hear that you found someone to take care of you on your BIG day! And congrats on the baby! :) Cheers! 
  • Haven't heard of them, but I posted on another post that our videographer was Brad Carlson from BC Productions Entertainment. www.bcproductionsentertainment.com. Best of luck if your search goes outside of Valley Visions
  • I second BC Productions Entertainment. We used them in 06 and they were great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards