Favors

What would you want?

I'm looking to do some sort of diy edible favor at our wedding. Chocolate chip cookies comes to mind right away! I'd like to stay away from hersey kisses and m&ms because I think I have seen those at every other wedding ive been to. So I want to know, what would you like to receive as a favor if you were attending my wedding??

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What would you want?

• I am doing a cookie bar as my favor, so my Mom and I are doing balls to the wall cookies. We're going to do a bunch of different styles, chocolate chip, peanut butter kisses, m&m, sugar, red-velvet, chocolate, etc.

If you're only doing one flavor, I'd pick either pick something classic, (chocolate chip), decadent (Oreo dipped in chocolate), or classically decadent (oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies)

Anniversary
  • There are tons of edible options.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Chocolate (in any form)
    Cookies
    Caramel popcorn
    Alcohol

• I had a friend who had Florentines and they were AMAZING- very "different" from standard cookies. 

Also, my cousin had jars of rosemary infused salt and vanilla pod infused sugar. They were so much fun I pull them out when I cook and remember her wedding. I think they DIY'ed them fairly inexpensively and put them in mini mason jars. 
  • We're doing chocolate covered bacon at our wedding. It's going to be awesome!
  • chibiyui said:
    I am doing a cookie bar as my favor, so my Mom and I are doing balls to the wall cookies. We're going to do a bunch of different styles, chocolate chip, peanut butter kisses, m&m, sugar, red-velvet, chocolate, etc.

If you're only doing one flavor, I'd pick either pick something classic, (chocolate chip), decadent (Oreo dipped in chocolate), or classically decadent (oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies)
    Oh My Goodness.  That looks so freakin' good!
  • @joanE2012

I made them once a while ago, they are very, very tasty, but a bit time consuming what with having to assemble the cookies.

But oh man. So tasty.

Anniversary
  • OH my! Sorry, not super related but if you all like the look of these cookies I just have to share my favorite 'rough day'  recipe. http://whatsgabycooking.com/slutty-brownies/ They are the perfect remedy for any bride who is a little bummed or stressed. 

You could do one of those cookie mix in a jar type things. That way when the guest go home they can make them later and remember your wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards