October 2014 Weddings

hair trial and picking up dress

Hi ladies. Im picking up my dress this Tuesday (pictures to follow!) Should I try and book my hair trial for the morning? Or is it really early to book it?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hair trial and picking up dress

• Hi! I do not think its too early to book a hair trial.  I have mine on the 16th :) The hair/makeup group I want to use books up really fast!
  • We are traveling to visit our venue in April for Fi's bday, so I'll probably contact the salon in the hotel where we're staying to see about doing a trial there. It all works out since we're doing a nice dinner too, so I'll be looking all swanky with my fancy hair and make up. :P
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I think it's a little early but on the plus side you have plenty of time in case you change your mind and want to do subsequent trials! I've booked my hair trial but it isn't until July.

• I won't be doing my hair trial until the Wednesday before my wedding...I think its early because you may end up changing your mind.

Anniversary
  • I say go for it this way if you don't like it you have time to pick out a couple different styles and try them over time plus it will give you an idea of what your goal look is for your big day since your picking up your dress. Congratulations
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards