Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Robinson/Airport Area Rehearsal Dinner

We are getting married this October in Oakdale, PA (near Robinson/Airport).  I am looking for a reasonably priced place for the rehearsal dinner.  I would like to stay close to the Airport area.  We have about 50 people coming.  Please send any suggestions my way because we are stuck!!

Re: Robinson/Airport Area Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    PepperallyPepperally member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    Check into Buca di Beppo near the Mall at Robinson. Also, there are two places nearby that come to mind, Harold's Inn in Hopewell and Papa J's in Carnegie do large groups. possibly Walnut Grill in Heidelburg. Also the Tonidale...I think the banquet room there is called the Cornerstone. Also a banquet place called Rockefellers near Robinson and a place called Mario's near Moon.
  • Options

Can you have it at the same place as your reception?  That might be an option that gets you a discount.  Bravo has a party room.  Bahama Breeze might be able to do something.  Hyeholde would work but I believe they are kind of pricey.  There is a Chinese buffet place right by the mall that allows BYOB.  Any of the Moon or Greentree hotels (Embassy Suites, Crown Plaza, Doubletree) could also be options.

I second Papa J's.  They should have their party menus right on their website if you want to check them out.

• Options
    Buca di Beppo has a great rehearsal dinner menu.  That's where my bridal shower was and it was so much fun.
    image 108 invited.
    image 95 will be celebrating with us.
    image 13 will be there in spirit...
    (including the uninvited cousins who
    RSVP-ed and then cancelled after 
    realizing that it wasn't a great time
    to travel to our city....) 
    image 0 are keeping us guessing!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Pittsburgh Airport Marriott is a nice place! That's where we had our wedding but they do bridal showers too! 
  • Options
    Most definitely would recommend Bucca as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards