Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Transportation between hotel and venue

Any recommendations for transportation (shuttle, bus, etc.) to take guests from hotel to venue where ceremony/reception will be?  The hotel where majority of our guests will be is just under 20 minutes away from our venue. We would like to provide a pickup from the hotel and then 2 times to take guest back to hotel from reception.  Not sure what company to use.

Any thoughts?  Thanks! :)

Re: Transportation between hotel and venue

• you can try King Limo they are really reasonable and they have shuttle type buses which are cheaper than a party type bus.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I called First Student, which is a school bus company. Their rates are about 70 dollars an hour. I don't know if there is a minimum, but I'm sure if you talk to them they can work something out. The bus can hold up to 40 people. Visit their website and they'll get in touch with your local area provider/representative. BUT it is a school bus - nothing fancy.
  • We also used King Limo for our guest shuttles.  They were easy to work with, friendly, and relatively cheap.  They have a lot of options for vehicles (sprinters, shuttle buses, small shuttle buses, etc) so you can choose a size that works with the number of guests staying at the hotel.
  • thank you all! :)
  • RU494RU494 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker

We used Trophy Limo - they were great. Easy to work with, reliable, and worked with us on price for the whole package.P  (215) 609-4400

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards