Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Intimate pittsburgh wedding venues?

Just wondering if you Pittsburgh brides have any suggestions for small, intimate venues in the area? I LOVE the look and idea of Morning Glory Inn but after reading reviews, not sure I can handle the owner, but thats the vibe I am going for. Outdoors, lots of candle, small space for about 20 guests. I wouldnt mind a blank canvas with the basics like tables and chairs that I can recreate into my own space. Any ides would be great! I saw photos of Wooden Angel in Beaver and that looks pretty, but I dont see much about it online. Thanks!!

Re: Intimate pittsburgh wedding venues?

• The Edgewood Club (not Edgewood Country Club) is smaller, very nice and reasonably priced.
  • yogahhyogahh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2014

deleted comment :)

• Robin Hill Park in Moon. We are having our 50 person wedding there. 

• Oh I love!! How far in advance did you book? Do you happen to know if they fill up quickly? Price is def great, and I love that it seems you can make it your own. All I know, I MUST have a sangria bar, so if I cant bring im own alcohol its a deal breaker ;)
  • Check out Bigelow conference center... It doesn't have outdoor spaces but you can bring in all your own alcohol - a def plus! We saved so Much money
  • For Robin Hill?  Everything there is DIY.  You have to book exactly 1 year in advance.  My wedding is June 21, but I was able to book June 3rd the prior year.  If it's a place you want, you have to be on top of it for booking.  You have to get an alcohol permit. I believe it's like $35 extra. You can bring what you want.  So you can have your own Sangria bar.  :)   Caterer -> pick your own. We are having ours BBQ, because that's what we like and we didn't like how other venues make you pick from THEIR caterers...we wanted foods that we love for our guests. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards