Not Engaged Yet

NCAA Basketball

Does anyone else care? Haha. If you do, have you filled out your brackets? Who is in your Final Four? Who is going to win? 

I have Florida vs. Michigan State and Creighton vs. Michigan in my Final Four. Michigan State vs. Michigan in the National Championship, and Michigan State with the win. 

However, I think everyone's bracket is going to be immediately busted, which is why I'm glad I work in college athletics and can't actually put any money on anything :) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: NCAA Basketball

• The Mount is going dancinggggg!
  • The Mount is going dancinggggg!
    And they're playing my former employer in a play-in game!! hahaha!

*******************************************************************************************

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    This is the extent I care about basketball - the women's team for my alma mater is going to the NCAA playoffs. They're probably going to lose in the first round but I don't care because they are going!!!

• Haaa I saw that.  Let's go to Dayton!
  • BF is obsessed with this. I didn't see the final bracket, but he was working on his real hard haha 

Does anyone else do Streak for the Cash on ESPN? 

• All I know is FI (and me by extension) will be rooting for Syracuse. However, they've been going downhill lately, so who knows...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haaa I saw that.  Let's go to Dayton!
    I think it's SO dumb that they're making both of those teams go to Dayton - just send them both to Orlando OR have one of them travel to the other's campus, it's not like they're THAT far away. It would make WAY more sense to do that than to send TWO teams to Dayton, to then send another to Florida. Go home, NCAA, you're drunk.

• BriSox81 said:
    Haaa I saw that.  Let's go to Dayton!
    I think it's SO dumb that they're making both of those teams go to Dayton - just send them both to Orlando OR have one of them travel to the other's campus, it's not like they're THAT far away. It would make WAY more sense to do that than to send TWO teams to Dayton, to then send another to Florida. Go home, NCAA, you're drunk.
    I was in pep band in undergad (bahaha) so I went to those games my junior year.  Both teams in the play-in game were from MD and we had to fly to Ohio.  What. the. shit.  We had to share a plane with the other team's pep band and there was so much trash-talking.  Sweet baby j, I'm a nerd.
  • I have Florida, Mich State, Wichita State and Arizona in the final 4. Wichita and Florida in the finals with Wichita winning it all. That being said... Go bucks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• BriSox81 said:
    Haaa I saw that.  Let's go to Dayton!
    I was in pep band in undergad (bahaha) so I went to those games my junior year.  Both teams in the play-in game were from MD and we had to fly to Ohio.  What. the. shit.  We had to share a plane with the other team's pep band and there was so much trash-talking.  Sweet baby j, I'm a nerd.
    I have to admit, it's really strange not going to any NCAA Tournament this year. I've been to SO many, and this year, I just get to watch. Last year I was going to Delaware (to see YOU @sakalicious!!), the year before I was at Texas A&M. I can't wait to see where my ladies are going tonight. I've also been to Florida State, Penn State (four times!), and Arkansas. I kind of miss when I was a big deal. 

• I'll be rooting for UConn, but they're not very good this year. :(
  • emmyg65 said:
    I'll be rooting for UConn, but they're not very good this year. :(
    I'm a big UConn fan too, Emmy, but I don't think they're going to go very far either, unfortunately :( 

At my old job, we had a guy who organized a whole competition for staff members, so that we could "compete" without getting in trouble. When UConn won it all a couple years ago, I was the only one in the athletic department who picked them, so you never know!!

• Hey, I'm just glad they're allowed to play this year!
  • I have Florida, Michigan State, Michigan & Creighton in my Final Four! 

I really don't know much about college basketball (or care for that matter) but at work we do brackets. Last year I ended up tied for 2nd (out of 16 brackets) so hoping for some luck this year! 
  • J&B0602 said:
    I have Florida, Michigan State, Michigan & Creighton in my Final Four! 

I really don't know much about college basketball (or care for that matter) but at work we do brackets. Last year I ended up tied for 2nd (out of 16 brackets) so hoping for some luck this year! 
    Final Four twins!! Who did you pick as your champion?

Two years ago when UConn won, I "won" our department bracket challenge. Last year, I finished second to last. You'd think with my job, I'd be better at this stuff. haha

• I see we are Final Four twins! Hopefully that's a good sign!? 

I went with Florida- v Michigan in the Championship & Florida coming out on top. You? 

I'm stalking my bracket on ESPN right now- 

• I'm playing 1 bracket at work with the guys. I don't follow college sports like AT ALL because I went to a commuter school with no teams. I just did a fill in using some of the writers picks (I figure they know better than I do). I have FL and Iowa St. and Arizona and Louisville with FL winning. Meh we'll see LOL

• Dear guys, I PICKED DAYTON.

And therefore, I am in first place in my bracket group challenge lol.

I will not be in first place by the end of the day, but it makes me feel fancy that I am now.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • I had Ohio State in the Elite Eight. I lose.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards