New Hampshire
Options

Off the Rack or Consignment Dresses

Hi everyone, 

Does anyone have any leads on off the rack or consignment dresses in the NH area?  I went down to Vows last weekend, but the dresses I liked were all in the $2,000 range.  I have plans to go to Country Bridals in Jaffrey this coming weekend.  Are there any other area stores that I'm missing?  The wedding is at the end of May, so I think I'm out of time to buy something from a designer. 

Thanks!

Re: Off the Rack or Consignment Dresses

• Options
    I'm pretty sure there's a bridal consignment store in Concord, but I can't remember the name.  If you google bridal consignment in Concord it should pop up. Also, maybe not your first choice, but David's Bridal can usually get stuff in pretty quickly and they have a store in Nashua.  I stopped in there and didn't find what I was looking for but have no complaints about the people I interacted with.
  • Options
    Déjà Veil is the name of the consignment shop in Concord. I went in September and was disappointed with the selection of dresses. I also felt the dress prices were high for what you get. That said, they did have some nice belts and sashes at reasonable prices.

Modern Bride in Bedford has a very large clearance section. It might be worth a try! Happy shopping!!
  • Options
    Did you find anything yet? If you went to Country Bridals and didn't find anything in your price range, you can go just over the border to Anne's in downtown Gardner. She has a large selection and nothing is over a thousand there.
  • Options
    I was told there is a place in White River Junction, VT that a coworker found after exhausting her options and she ended up getting her bridesmaid dresses and tuxes for all the guys!

It's called Christine's Bridal. I still need to check it out, myself!! Good luck!
  • Options
    CKNorton said:
    Hi everyone, 

Does anyone have any leads on off the rack or consignment dresses in the NH area?  I went down to Vows last weekend, but the dresses I liked were all in the $2,000 range.  I have plans to go to Country Bridals in Jaffrey this coming weekend.  Are there any other area stores that I'm missing?  The wedding is at the end of May, so I think I'm out of time to buy something from a designer. 

Thanks!

Really?  $2000?  I've seen the show and I've never seen some buy one for more than $2000 and most were under $1000.  I bought mine at Madeline's Daughter for $2000, but I tried on many more that were well under that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards