New Jersey
Options

Florist with better containers then glass

Hi everyone! I am looking for a florist who has silver footed bowls. I am not interested in purchasing them seperately and then paying for centerpieces too. I was hoping to find a florist who already had (something like pictured above) already in store. Thanks in advance!

Re: Florist with better containers then glass

• Options
    Unfortunately you are probably going to have to pay to rent something like that. My florist had either large candelabras or glass vases in many shapes and sizes that I was able to choose from. He does not charge a fee to use those but if I wanted something different that he would have to rent then I would have had to pay the rental fee.
  • Options
    If the florist doesn't carry them you're going to have to pay for them. I got married on St. Paddy's Day and wanted pots of gold center pieces. I had to buy the pots.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wanted gold vases for my centerpieces, so I had to find them and buy them myself.

Anniversary

• Options
    If you need to purchase them yourself, try G&G Distributors in Saddle Brook. They are a floral wholesaler open to the public and have GREAT stuff. I got candles for my florist, ribbon, takeout containers for favors, tulle bags, etc. etc. They have a million choices and colors at great prices. I'm sure they would have what you're looking for.
  • Options
    @giaspo Wow what a great suggestion!! Charging over $150+ per table for voluminous vases with water and a few flowers is absurd next to what you could do on your own with that store!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards