September 2014 Weddings

Invitations - where are you getting yours?

Well, where are you ordering yours from? 

If you had yours custom made, where are you having yours printed?

Re: Invitations - where are you getting yours?

• my sorority sister is doing mine 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got ours through vistaprint. There was a 50% off sale, which is why we have them so early, and we were able to get what we wanted for an affordable price. :)
  • I am having them designed and printed by one of my old coworkers who owns her own business.
  • HH2BeHH2Be member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Well, where are you ordering yours from? 

If you had yours custom made, where are you having yours printed?
    I got ours from Wedding Paper Divas.   They were having a 25% off everything sale, so I even got my thank you notes.   I've been getting emails that they keep having sales on different items. Might be worth checking out. 

My friend got hers from David's Bridal last year. Something else to check. 

• Simky906Simky906 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    We are also getting ours from Wedding Paper Divas. We got our save the dates there and were really happy with them. And when we registered at Macys we got a 20% off coupon for WPD so that made it more affordable. We also looked at Paper Source. They had some really nice designs as well but my FI preferred WPD.
  • We are either getting ours from Vistaprint or doing the DIY kits from Hobby Lobby or Michael's.
    Anniversary

• Carlson Craft! I already got them. I'm a neurotic overplanner. :) I'm in love with them. The whole little package will be wrapped in that lace and tied with a little bow before going in the inner envelope.

• I am making my own :] I bought paper from JoAnn's and Michaels with coupons, so the paper and envelopes cost $20. The ink will be pricier, but I am in need of cartridges anyway. So far they are looking amazing!
  • We did our invites through purple trail and then added lace on our own. It was very affordable and everything could be customized which was nice.
  • I also used wedding paper divas and I am very pleased with them. They always have sales and coupon codes which is a plus. @lolo8383 those are really nice!
  • I got mine at Papyrus... they are beautiful but pricey.  we wanted to go somewhere where we could actually look through books instead of online. i just got my proof and approved them.  yaay.. one more thing check off the list!!!
  • Another wedding paper divas fan here.  I just received my order earlier this week.  I was very pleased because I ordered custom colors and it turned out PERFECTLY and also because I got to use a coupon code that saved me about $60.  I found the process of working with the designer to be very effective.  She called my cell, discussed the color palette for a bit and within an hour had sent me a proof to review.  It was super easy!
  • Using Appy Couple for the Wedding Website - and through that, Minted so that our invites match (Fireflies, below sample)- they always are having a sale, so just need to watch out for it.  Our StheDates were a postcard shot by our wedding photographer, and did the rest on Minted with custom photo stamps from Zazzle. 
  • Etsy, then printing them off myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Magnet Street… LOVED our Save the Dates so ordered our invites from there also. They will be here on monday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered off WPD and was unimpressed with the quality, really, so I had them custom made and printed through VistaPrint. Something went awry with the printer and the font ended up having a slight pink tint around each letter. I called right away and the customer service rep immediately offered to have them reprinted, shipped to my address in two days, and told me to just discard or use the invitations I had received all for free. They came three days later! Great customer service! There is also an awesome sale until June. I paid $33.00 for 70 invitations (&8 for the linen finish). You cannot beat that!

Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards