Ohio-Cleveland

Onsite Hair Styling

Hi Everyone!

I am getting married in August and am looking for a team of stylists to travel onsite to me and my bridesmaids (downtown Cleveland Renaissance Hotel). I am paying for myself, 8 bridesmaids, 1 JR bridesmaid and a flower girl, so I'm trying to stay between $50-$65 per bridesmaid. My regular hairstylist will be on maternity leave, so I wasn't really expecting to have to search for someone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Onsite Hair Styling

• Check out fridge and foundation in westlake. That is who I am using after seeing them at a bridal show! There website is fandfstudio.com and they will travel to you!
  • I know the stylists from the salon I go to will travel. Check out Imagine Salon in Willoughby. They have their prices listed on their website so you can see if their prices will work with your budget. That is who I used for my wedding but we went to the salon because we didn't book any hotel rooms so it was easier to go to the salon then have them come to someone's house.
  • I just booked with Lisa, stylistlisa.com...I have not met with her yet, but she travels to you, her portfolio looks amazing, and she only charges $50 a girl. Perfect for my budget...and a $25 deposit which goes towards the bride's hair!
  • Mal30Mal30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks for the recommendations everyone! I actually ended up going with Wedding Hair of Ohio...it's a company based in the Dayton area that has stylists throughout Ohio that travel to your location (no travel fee either!). The packages are really well priced. Here's their info: http://weddinghairofohio.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards