Georgia-Atlanta

Rehearsal dinner

Where's everyone having theirs? We initially had decided on Canoe in Vinings, but a recent budget issue just came up so we have to move it somewhere else (more affordable). Just curious where you ladies are planning in having yours.

Re: Rehearsal dinner

• I think ours is going to be pretty low key (although I love Canoe) - we'll probably rent out a pavilion at a park somewhere because I just love being outside in the fall. Probably get catering from Farm Burger because FI and I eat there all the time and we love it.

I don't know what else is available in the Vinings area, but if you're looking for something a little less expensive here are some ideas:
    The Iberian Pig in Decatur
    Einstein's in Midtown
    Fritti or Barcelona in Inman Park
    Murphy's in Virginia Highland (not totally sure if they do private dining but I bet they could work with you)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    We're doing ours in my parent's backyard and catering our favorite bbq restaurant. My fi and I really wanted something laid back and casual (and affordable since we're mostly paying).I'm not sure about vinings but you aren't very far away from the Chattahoochee nature center. Its a great outdoor spot for rehearsal dinners.

There's also a clue restaurants in the Roswell area that offer private dining or catering. Swallow at the Hollow is one and a restaurant called Greenwoods has reasonable pricing as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards