Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Suggestions for rehearsal dinner in Falmouth/Mashpee??

We are getting married in September. Planning on at most maybe 30-35 people. Any suggestions for rehearsal dinner restaurants in Falmouth/Mashpee area?

Re: Suggestions for rehearsal dinner in Falmouth/Mashpee??

• Are you looking for a more formal rehearsal dinner? Or something a little more light / entertaining? Are the 30 - 35 people for the wedding or just for the rehearsal?

We are getting married in September as well in Mashpee - I would look into the restaurants in the Mashpee Commons first - The Lanes which is a bowling alley bistro may be a fun way to spend your rehearsal dinner (they also have outdoor seating, boche ball & beanbag toss during warmer weather).

If you are thinking of something a little more formal I would look into Sienna or Wicked - They may be able to rent out their smaller rooms for a private dinner.

I am not too familiar with Falmouth Restaurants but I hope this helps!
  • If you're willing to go this far, we had a great rehearsal dinner for 30-35 people in Woods Hole at the Landfall Restaurant. It's VERY nautical and charming and wasn't super pricey. The only downfall is that you are in a curtained-off portion of the regular dining room, not your own four-walled room -- but we didn't even notice, it was great!
  • The Sea Crest Beach Hotel in North Falmouth on Old Silver beach. They can accommodate frrom 15-400 people! It's right on the water, it's absolutely gorgeous! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards