Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Photos locations in Aurora

Hello all brides familiar with the Aurora/Twinsburg/Streetsboro area! Our wedding will be at the Bertram Inn in Aurora and we're looking for great outdoor photo locations. Time is limited between the wedding and reception, so we don't want to go too far. Can anyone recommend places in Aurora that are good? We'd like a mix of photos- my first choice was Chagrin Falls to get a mix of the small town shops and the beautiful waterfall, but it's too far to go (20 minutes each way would mean 40 minutes of driving and we only have 1.5 hours between ceremony and reception).
Any ideas would be helpful, thanks!

Re: Photos locations in Aurora

• Options
    What type of outdoor photos are you picturing?  Aurora has the gazebo downtown, the Mobieus Nature Center, the Aurora Wetlands (there are walking trails to protect your shoes!) and Veterans's Memorial Park.  Thorncreek is also an option but they charge for you to have wedding pictures taken in their gardens.
  • Options
    We are also having our wedding at The Bertram!!! Congrats fellow Bertramer! haha! We have the same issue looking for photo locations. We are having everything there so our photo time is limited as well. I called Thorncreek Winery as well as The Walden Inn, both very close, but they charge like at least 300 dollars and are only available if they have no other events going on... which they only will know of the week of. PSHHHHH, that sucks. I checked out the Veterans Memorial park and it's small and if you get the right angles you could get some photos in. I'm still looking for other spots. I'll have to check out the wetlands and nature center. If you find anyothers please let me know! 
  • Options
    Oh and we looked at camp centerville mills for picture spots, which has a lot of different areas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards