• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Five Days of Freebies- Day Two!

Re: Five Days of Freebies- Day Two!

• My dream honeymoon is Santorini, Greece! We've never been to Europe, and I've seen the beautiful turquoise and white pictures of this gorgeous place all over and have always wanted to go! A honeymoon may be the only opportunity! It has beautiful beaches for relaxing and also tons to explore.
  • Italy, which is where we're going in June!!
  • My dream honeymoon spot is Italy .. My dream is coming true November 2014!!! Plus anywhere with my future hubby will be dreamy :)
  • HeatherKatHeatherKat the Frozen Tundra member
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    The UK! There is so much awesome history there, both the FI and I want to go so badly!

We won't be able to take our honeymoon right after the wedding due to work constraints, so we're stuck going somewhere in the fall or winter. Since I'm from WI, I just want to go somewhere warm!
    Amor vincet omnia.... par liones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Australia. My fiance and I would love to scuba dive the great barrier reef.
  • My dream honeymoon would be at a bungalow in Bora Bora. Thanks!
  • Definitely would love to go to Europe for our honeymoon! My fiance and I dream of taking the Euro rail or cruise between countries like Italy, France, and England seeing all the sites and culture. I also want to visit my great-great grandmother's hometown in Somerset, England and get back to my roots. :)
  • I would love to go to Australia. I've been before and would love to see more of the country as I was only there for 10 days. I would also like to show my fiance around the parts of Sydney that I fell in love with.
  • photokittyphotokitty where I want to be mod
    Moderator Knottie Warrior 5000 Comments 500 Love Its
    St Lucia! In particular Ladera Resort, St. Lucia <3 sigh
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Dream honeymoon spot would have to be Australia; beach horseback riding and playing in the sand would be perfect! 
  • My dream honeymoon would be traveling to Austria.  My husband wants to travel all over Europe and we both agree that Austria is gorgeous and would be a brand new experience for both of us.
  • My dream honeymoon would be on the beautiful beaches of Thailand.
  • My dream honeymoon would be to leave the country for the first time with my husband and go to a beach in Thailand!
  • Dream Honeymoon is Maui and Honolulu. Beach, culture and the best views with the love of my life. I want to HULA!!!!!
  • My dream honeymoon is somewhere on the beach where I can relax with my new hubby! I prefer to have the ocean breeze going across me and the sun blazing on me with a pina colada in my hand and my man laying next to me. I want our vacation to be an unforgettable week as newlyweds, do out of the ordinary things that we can look back and smile on. You only get to enjoy your first week of a married couple once, so we definitely will not hold back! 
  • Fiji for one week to relax and New Zealand for two to explore, maybe in reverse order!

• My dream honeymoon would be to visit the different islands of Hawaii!  But I would want it to be kid-free so my man and I could enjoy the time spent together without the chaos of children running around and such.
  • Italy - and that's where I'm going!
  • Dream honeymoon...we are thinking Costa Rica. Because there are so many different ecological places to check out, but at the end of the day we can still come back to a beautiful beach and Caribbean waters.
  • Bora Bora! It doesn't get much better than relaxing in the peaceful overwater bungalows!
  • Bora Bora or Paris!! :)

• My dream honeymoon would be Italy, all over Italy.  
  • Well my dream honeymoon would be Italy. My fiance and I never been there and it would be a incredible experience for the both us going somewhere new and different. Especially would love to go to Verona and get to see where Romeo and Juliet was based in.
  • My dream honeymoon would be a trip to explore Europe. My fiancé and I have both never been. Our top two countries we want to see are France and Germany. We are intrigued by the architecture and the ability to walk through living history.
  • My dream honeymoon is Ireland. :)
  • my dream honeymoon is in europe which is where we will be going after the wedding! seeing lots of major sites!
  • My fiancé and I enjoy golfing together- he always amazes me! Golfing in Scotland would be at the top!
  • My dream honeymoon is Jamaica!
  • Dream vacation is Italy!!!
  • Anywhere..As long as I'm with my fiancé, with a full belly, warm (but not too hot).  We love to travel, travel well together, and it is always an adventure.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards