Snarky Brides

My FSIL/BM is getting a tattoo before the wedding!

And I think it's cool! She told me this past weekend that she was starting on a 1/2 sleeve and my first response was "oh how neat, it's going to look so cool at the wedding!". I was a little surprised since she only has one other visible tattoo and she's in her 30's, but she's so fun and crazy that it'll fit her well.

Also, my bridal shower "tea" was yesterday, and it was so amazing that I cried. So yeah, awesome weekend!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My FSIL/BM is getting a tattoo before the wedding!

• Yay awesome weekend, yay awesome tatts!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • I love tats. Too bad I have too many commitment issues with them to get one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Sweet! My lil sis/MOH asked me if she could get a forearm tattoo before my wedding... and I just stared blankly at her and said "how on earth is that up to me? Do whatever you want." She was pretty shocked, lol. 

And YAY for awesome shower!!

• larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2014
    I want a ring tat for under my ring, but my fiance doesn't like tats. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I just finished my half sleeve. I had 12 hours done previously and 7 hours done last week. I'm so stoked that it's done for the wedding and I may even stand on the right side of the alter so it shows in my pictures hahah

• jenna8984 said:

I just finished my half sleeve. I had 12 hours done previously and 7 hours done last week. I'm so stoked that it's done for the wedding and I may even stand on the right side of the alter so it shows in my pictures hahah

DO IT! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards