Florida-South Florida

My countdown is making me panic!!

So.. I'm about 2 1/2 months out and its starting to freak me out! I don't know how I'm going to be able to get everything done, and I feel like I'm going to forget to do somethings. I'm a super organized person so thats not the issue. I guess it's just freaking me out that it's soo close. I never thought I would feel like this - I can't believe it.... ahhh!!
*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: My countdown is making me panic!!

• OMG I know the FEELING!

And I typically am organized but have totally sucks at this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i feel your pain love!!  lol i'm at a month & 1/2 and i feel like i'm "cramming" this week since i'm off work... b/c in 2 wks it's bachelorette & then i'm a month away... it all snuck up on me!!  like i'm sure is happening to you!!  but we have been planning & planning & planning & i know it seems like a lot of stuff is adding up now at the end - but it will all get done.  lists lists lists - that's my life right now but it helps me narrow stuff down.  try & enjoy this "homestretch" as much as possible!!!  that's what i'm trying to keep telling myself!!!  :):):)  NO STRESS that's my motto lol
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tell me about it! I try to avoid looking at my ticker.
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm about 4 1/2 months and feel SO unorganized!! Too late to postpone, just have to keep going lol
  • I feel you!!! I am having a total meltdown too!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • You totally need to relax... Make a check list and if you have a planner have her send you a check list and help you.

I am getting married on Saturday and I am cool, calm and collective, which is scary. Though i have gone through my check lists a few hundred times and so has my planner. So hopefully everything goes as planned.

Though, I have also told myself that whatever is going to go wrong is going to go wrong. Whatever doesn't look right is suppose to be that way and that nothing is going to ruin our day. Because at the end of it all, everyone is going to talk, no one is going to be 100% happy & all that matters is that i am marrying the man that have waited 1/2 of my life to marry. Which makes all the little things you may forget obsolete.

So thats one way to look at things and enjoy the next 2-1/2 months with as Fi.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so excited for you!! Don't worry, you'll get it all done!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • All of you are getting so close!!!! The time seems to have passed really fast!!!
  • I definitely know how you feel.  It's an important event and you just want everything to go perfectly - totally understandable. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards