Retro and Vintage Weddings

AW! Engagement photos!

Matt and I finally got enough time to have our engagement photos taken.  Our lovely photographer drove up to our little town and we had a fantastic photo shoot.  She sent us a sample of 17 of her favourites.  I'm COMPLETELY thrilled!  We did some "vintage" style photos with Matt's derby and my cloche, and some cute "retro" style ones too!

PIP still doesn't work for me, so see them in my bio, here!

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5080399271863906&pid=868735
Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: AW! Engagement photos!

• Eeva, have I mentioned how gorgeous you are? Crazy beautiful. And your pictures are soo cute and full of personality. You both look so happy. :) I hope that things are going well for you now that you're a little more settled.
    image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG eeva those are amazing, and youre like the most beautiful person in the world, holy crap!

now i want to re-do engagement pics even though im married LOL

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • You look absolutely beautiful!  The pictures are so much fun!
  • Love them! You are gorgeous.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_aw-engagement-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:5af3c604-11d7-4edb-a76f-b3e46d73d9dfPost:148b84f8-b9be-4243-86b6-c33aea6cfea6">Re: AW! Engagement photos!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies!  I'm completley thrilled with them.  She popped the others (high resolution) shots on a disk in the mail today.  I cannot WAIT to see the rest! You should redo some for your first anniversary!  Your first anniversary is supposed to be paper, so what better than to do some photos?!
    Posted by Nukke[/QUOTE]

hmm good idea! i will consider and try to convince dh LOL

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • omg! these are adorable! so sweet and flirty and playful! your cloche hat is killing me, and your hair looks fantastic!
  • Eva!
    I love them so so very much!!!!!
    The hats are awesome!
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sorry, the knot was being funny.  I reuploaded them, and they seem to be working now.  :)  Thanks for letting me know!
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Yay! I can see them, and they are sooooooooo cute!!! I love the hats and the apple! :)
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards