Pre-wedding Parties

XP: Shower Mixer

So my aunt and my cousin are hosting my bridal shower. They asked me to handle the mixer game (which I am totally fine with) to make sure that the clues on there would involve everyone (FI's mom, FI's grandma, etc as well as my side of the family). They sent me a copy of a mixer that was used at another person's shower and told me I could change whatever ones I wanted. I did good with changing most of them but there's still a couple that I want to change but can't think of anything good. 

Ideas please?

I already have ones like "A dietitian" and "Not born in WI or IL" "A pastor's daughter" "Roomed with hlvonb"  etc.

I need 3 (maybe 4) more. 

Re: XP: Shower Mixer

• Hmm. Does anyone of your 3-4 left (Thats how it works right, one thingie per person?) eat anything odd/different "Loves vegemite" Something with travel, favorite book/character?

Anniversary
  • @chibiyui

Yes it's basically one thing per person. One of my FI's aunts eats weird combinations of food and some really weird sounding things. I could do that for her.  Thanks!
  • Does anyone have a lot of brothers and sisters?  An interesting collection?  Allergy?
  • csuave said:
    Does anyone have a lot of brothers and sisters?  An interesting collection?  Allergy?
    @csuave

I only have 1 brother and sister. No interesting collection and yes an allergy. But there's already 2 of them that are about me on the mixer. I want to come up with something for the guests at the bridal shower so they get to know each other too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards