Virginia
Options

VA beach oceanfront ceremony

Hi all, I'm looking for advice from someone who has done an oceanfront ceremony in VA beach. We are planning for 75 guests and are thinking of watermans for the reception. I'd really like to have some sort of arch and probably chairs. Has anyone done this who can impart some much needed knowledge? Thanks!

Re: VA beach oceanfront ceremony

• Options
    edited January 2012
    This person keeps pushing this "FREE" photographer
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_va-beach-oceanfront-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:addb6b9f-6121-41fd-a67c-be264dc36f03Post:0b11185e-3b6d-4ec7-8621-2cf5d6e94b7f">Re: VA beach oceanfront ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]This person keeps pushing this "FREE" photographer
    Posted by marilyn2004[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Yeah I have noticed that. The pictures were hideous too, no wonder they are "free"</div>
  • Options
    It's the thought that counts. Thanks anyway for the tip freefalling505! I already have a photographer & they really don't like any other photogs around. However, free is free & it may work for another bride.
  • Options
    Try the Virginia Beach Resort Hotel on Shore Drive. You can rent their private beach for $500 which includes 20 chairs. I believe each additional chair is $2 - $5. I don't remember the exact dollar amount for extra chairs off hand.

They also have a beautiful beach front deck that you can rent for your ceremony.
    Contact the Corporate Sales Manager Vickie Wicher at 757-481-9000, ext. 2025.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards