Wedding Woes

TWD

Yeah. I've always been on Team Rick.

1st thirty minutes= Yay

last thirty minutes=Boo

Re: TWD

• I had mixed feelings about the finale.  I loved, loved, loved how everyone ended up together in the end.  I needed to know that everyone was ok (except we didn't see Tyreese, Carol and Judith, and there was no sign of Beth).

But I felt like it wasn't as cliffhangery as I wanted.  I know it makes no sense - I feel such anxiety when things are so up in the air.  I really thought someone would die last night.

I knew Terminus wasn't the sanctuary it promised to be.  Eating humans, though.  Yikes.

And I was super uncomfortable when that guy had Carl.  Thank goodness for Rick turning all badass.
  • I agree. I wanted them to at least start fighting or something. Plus, October is months away and they needed to throw us a bone or something.

Rick is one bad brotha, and you can't fault him for going all caveman style when someone is going to rape his baby boy.

I also love when Daryl saw Rick and the crew. You know he was all, "I found my family."

• And the look on Daryl's face when Rick told him they were brothers.  Aw.

Also, I love how Michonne opened up more to Carl about her family and the way she held him in the car and when he told her he was just a monster too.  She has tried so hard to not let herself become a mother-figure to him, but it's happening.  And they both like it.
  • OK, tell me: Did they actually get across the cannibalism on the show? Because I didn't see any evidence of it. Obviously they're bad people, Terminus is not a sanctuary, but if you're going to do cannibals, don't rely on the internet to tell people what happened in the books, yo. Very unsatisfying filmmaking, IMO. 
  • They showed a pile of bones.

• The cannibalism was there.  Like Nola said, the pile of bones, but also when they were wondering why the shots were missing them, Daryl said "they're corralling their feed" or something like that.  They understood what was going on.
  • I was really happy to see everyone reunite at Terminus so far. Except, I'm wondering where the heck is Judith, Tyreese, Carol and Beth. I thought for a second Beth was going to be at Terminus but I think she ended up somewhere differently if they go along with the comic storybook line. 

Rick = BAD ASS MOFO. He snapped and I get why he did it. I was reading the closed captions and they included the "sounds of the belt unbuckling" and I was about to cringe. I was getting so upset but I know it had to drive Rick off.. I felt like they already live in a world of walkers and trying to survive yet human beings are just as bad too. 

My heart melted when Rick told Daryl they were brothers. DAMNIT. So cute.
  • I thought Daryl said 'They're aiming at our feet". Did anyone else catch the voices calling out "help us" in some of the shipping containers as they ran by? Carol, Judith and Tyrese could be in one of those? 
    They certainly implied cannibalism. And truly, it's smart, because your meal literally walks into your lair. 
    I, too, was expecting more of a cliffhanger. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenbaer16 said:
    I thought Daryl said 'They're aiming at our feet". 
    That makes more sense than what I thought he said.
  • jenbaer16 said:
    I thought Daryl said 'They're aiming at our feet". Did anyone else catch the voices calling out "help us" in some of the shipping containers as they ran by? Carol, Judith and Tyrese could be in one of those? 
    They certainly implied cannibalism. And truly, it's smart, because your meal literally walks into your lair. 
    I, too, was expecting more of a cliffhanger. 
    I heard the same thing too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards