Wedding Woes

The kitchen is done! (pic heavy)

FIL put up the last doors and changed out a switch.  I love it

Re: The kitchen is done! (pic heavy)

• Wow.  I'm extremely jealous.  It's gorgeous!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • It came out great. You guys did a great job.

• That is just beautiful. So so jealous.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Thanks.  I'm so in love.  I can't even believe how much easier it is.  Even just lunch is simpler I can't wait to see how it makes the party.
  • I know there was a lot of granite drama, but its beautiful, I love the color.  I also think those cabinets surrounding the refrig are awesome.  It would be great to have that much storage.
  • Beautiful! I'm totally going to be obsessing over your backsplash as we still need to put one up. And your pics resolved a "what to do" issue :)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    @dharmabunny- the backsplash is one of my favorite things.  We walked into the store and they handed you a restaurant type pager.  When we got called we had our own salesperson.  We showed her the cabinets, hardware, and granite sample.  She asked or style and I said "wipeable."  She came up with that. 
  • I love those backsplashes, but DH hates them.  I also think they looked able to be cleaned well.  We have a backsplash that I adore, but it's chrome and I've learned that's not as easy to clean as you think.
  • Isn't reno in the middle of planning a wedding is fun....NOT!!!! We are adding a bathroom in the basement to be able to remodel our main bath. It looks really nice though..congrats!!!!

• 6fsn6fsn member

Isn't reno in the middle of planning a wedding is fun....NOT!!!! We are adding a bathroom in the basement to be able to remodel our main bath. It looks really nice though..congrats!!!!

A reno during wedding planning would have been a breeze compared to a reno with 3 little kids.
  • Gorgeous! Love, love, LOVE the cabinets colour.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • looks great! my favorite part is the cabinets around the fridge - and the island. I would love an island. are you guys going to put up window treatments of some sort?

• That looks SOOO great! I'm so jealous! We're in an apartment right now, so all I have is a dinky little kitchen (which is better than most apartments--my FI and I were very picky about the kitchens since we love to cook). That island is beautiful!
  • 6fsn6fsn member

@piratebarbie- We will do window treatments eventually.  Phase 2 is an addition to the family room off of the kitchen.  I want the treatments in that room to "go with" the kitchen treatments so I kind of need to wait to see the room and the couches we pick.  So it will be some time this summer.  I asked my mom to make them for my birthday.

• @6fsn - I bet it will look great. looking forward to seeing more pics. 
  • Sorry for the late response - it looks fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards