New Jersey

Invitations- SOS!!

I know this sounds awful, but invites are the last major thing I need to do, and I don't know where to begin with them!  I live in Hoboken but am getting married down the shore- any advice of good places that are AFFORDABLE, I am not looking for anything fancy.

I tried doing it online, but it's so hard to tell how they will look on the computer screen.

Help!!

Re: Invitations- SOS!!

• We used Mimosa Digital in Hoboken.  They were very affordable compared to other places and their own designs are fully customizable.  
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We made our own using kits from Michael's and jazzed them up a bit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2014
    We made our own using kits from Michael's and jazzed them up a bit.

Congratulations! So happy for you. (Sorry to thread-jump). OP, can you order a sample?
  • We looked at Party City.  They had tons of binders.  Some of the invitations were cheesy, some were classic and beautiful.  They also had 30% off.  We found one we liked, searched for it online when we got home, and found a local store that was able to order them even cheaper.

• Hoboken Greetings on Washington has a large selection and offers 30% off.
  • Giaspo said:
    We made our own using kits from Michael's and jazzed them up a bit.

Congratulations! So happy for you. (Sorry to thread-jump). OP, can you order a sample?

Thank you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • supermalsupermal member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Thanks all-- very helpful!,
  • I know you said you wouldn't want to do it online, but all of the online sellers I looked into shipped free samples (also with free shipping.)  I was able to see the quality and feel the paper. Look into Wedding Paper Divas, the American Wedding, and Minted.

We ordered ours from the American Wedding - they were letterpress, and I was able to find a coupon code as well.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Wedding paper divas have a promo now for 8 free samples. I just ordered some.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards