Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Plus Size wedding dress

I was wondering if anyone knows of any stores besides Davids that has plus size samples. I am really wanting to try dresses on before considering a purchase so I need to find a place that does have plus size samples on the rack, not just available for order.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Plus Size wedding dress

• Options
    Many of the bridal stores have samples, but you can call and ask before you go in.  I went to Fabulous Bridal in Covington and they had some. Also there is a plus size bridal shop opening in Bellevue, but I think you can call and make an appt now. CLICKY <- That is a link to their FB page.
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • Options
    I actually thought that Bridal and Formal carried a decent amount of plus sized dresses. I have larger hips and they had plenty I could try on. Cincinnati Bride had a few racks as well but the lady I worked with basically told me not to waste my time on "regular sized gowns" because they wouldn't fit. I'm a 12/14......Ridiculous
  • Options
    The Alfred Angelo store close to the Dayton Mall (just a few stores up from Davids) has a lot of dresses in all sizes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Belle Bridal Boutique (It's a plus size only shop) in Bellevue is now open. They have samples sizes in 14-28W. My friend got her gown there and it was gorgeous! It's owned by a mother/daughter team. Very sweet and personal service. Oh, and it is completely private. You have the whole place to yourself! 
  • Options
    I am super excited about Belle. I am callling them in a little bit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards