Knottie Tech Help

Summary says gift received, but no gifts were received

My guest list summary says I have received a gift but we literally just sent out invites yesterday and when I scroll through our list there is no gift attached to anyone's name. Don't want this to screw me up with thank you cards!

Re: Summary says gift received, but no gifts were received

• mjmoore81 said:
    My guest list summary says I have received a gift but we literally just sent out invites yesterday and when I scroll through our list there is no gift attached to anyone's name. Don't want this to screw me up with thank you cards!
    Send thank you cards when you actually RECEIVE a gift.  
  • If you're using the knot's guest list manager, you may have accidentally clicked on the box that says they gave you a gift. You're the only one who controls that so it wouldn't change automatically. That being said, the knot tools have a history of major glitches, with some brides losing their entire guest list. Make sure to back it all up to your computer.
  • I have the same problem. The bridal shower I received 20 gifts, but it's showing 45 gifts received (which is one for everyone invited). I don't know how to tell it there aren't gifts from those people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards