Florida-Central Florida
Options

Publix?

Has anyone used Publix for any of their weddings needs? Everything I've read online seems to be really positive. My fiancee and I are searching for the cheapest but best quality for our wedding. 

Re: Publix?

• Options
    Personally nothing beats a cake from Publix, but I cannot say how they are for weddings (our cake is through the venue).
  • Options
    My chocolate cake with raspberry filling was from Publix and it was fantastic. Highly recommend.
  • Options
    I have heard good things as well.  Just double check if they will deliver.  Most publix does pick up only.  That is what steered me away from them.
  • Options
    I'm a bakery manager at Publix...all Publix's deliver for a fee that scales with how far they have to go to deliver it. If they tell you otherwise, take it to the store manager and they'll take care of it for you. And the cakes are delicious as well as extremely affordable! Highly recommend the chocolate cake, the raspberry and custard fillings, and the buttercream icing.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_publix?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:c2d8d1c6-62c5-497c-8fcd-7492d061cc39Post:00562e19-dac0-475d-ba2b-e347ad6cd846">Re:Publix?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a bakery manager at Publix...all Publix's deliver for a fee that scales with how far they have to go to deliver it. If they tell you otherwise, take it to the store manager and they'll take care of it for you. And the cakes are delicious as well as extremely affordable! Highly recommend the chocolate cake, the raspberry and custard fillings, and the buttercream icing.
    Posted by abricadabra[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you! I am going to give them a call. :)</div>

• Options
    I also found that some Publix locations do floral as well. I saw online you can get a bouquet set (1 bride, 3 BMs with 4 bout) for $360. Not all Publix have floral so you have to check and they deliver.
  • Options
    I've heard Publix is great!! Especially their cake!!!  Also, you can honestly cannot go wrong with Publix customer service!  I think you'll be fine with Publix.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards